At Audio Enhancement, Inc., we are improving achievement, attention and on-task learning time. We’re doing it with robust audio solutions that are proven to enhance student and teacher interactions and increase outcomes. We are also lowering teacher stress and absences. Sound too good to be true? It’s not…it’s happening in thousands of classrooms around the world.
Athletes carefully analyze recordings of previous games to improve performance. They can then adjust strategies for better results. Cameras in the classroom, such as those used with VIEWpath (Video Interactive Education Window), give teachers the tools to do the same with every lesson. Here are a few of the possibilities with cameras in the classroom:
- Teacher controlled cameras
- Anywhere, anytime access to recordings
- Easily share videos with PLCs, coaches and students
Raising teacher quality to new heights
VIEWpath is a professional development platform designed to help improve teacher quality across the district. Educators use it to analyze performance, engagement and lesson content. VIEWpath allows teachers to record, store and share lessons to make lesson delivery more effective, discussions more collaborative and student interaction more engaging. The result? Student and teacher success.
Imagine having an extra layer of safety for your school, classrooms and more importantly—the people in them. The SAFE (Security Alert For Education) System from Audio Enhancement, Inc. connects teachers and classrooms to first responders for quick response and communication. This revolutionary system captures classroom proceedings for just-in-time help and safety.
Intercom, Paging, and Bells Solutions
Reliable school-wide communication organizes students, strengthens situational outcomes and can even help save lives. A good school-wide paging system maximizes an administrator’s ability to provide direction to everyone on campus. Audio Enhancement speakers are carefully engineered to produce reliable sound that is clearly audible to everyone on the premises.
Administrators can have full-duplex audio, hands-free communication between the office and a classroom by dialing the teacher’s extension, which is already programmed into the school phone system. The Optimum Classroom System’s amplifier is programmed with its own IP extension.
Integrating intercoms, paging, and bells into classroom audio systems offers the following benefits:
- Educators can group classrooms into zones, allowing them to deliver messages to specific locations without disturbing learning or testing in other classrooms.
- Educators can change bell schedules anytime from their mobile devices or computers. Educators no longer have to wait for expensive technicians to adjust the bell schedule
- The tune of the bells can even be customized using WAV files
- School-wide communication integrates with VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phone systems.
For more information, please visit the IP Intercom, Paging, and Bells product page.
Third party SIP License required.