Audio Enhancement’s AVConnect uses the latest HDBaseT™ technology to extend uncompressed HDMI/ VGA video, audio, USB 2.0, device control and 100 watts of power over a single CAT6 cable up to 328 feet. The included USB 2.0 connection allows for the extension of USB from a teacher workstation to remotely interactive displays and boards.
AVConnect offers the following benefits:
- Supports uncompressed 4K video at 60 Hz
- Upconverts VGA signals to HDMI
- Supports Power over Cable (PoC)
- Includes RS-232 Control
- Audio return for ALD devices
- Direct connection to Audio Enhancement’s AV Touch Wall Control, allowing for control of Audio Enhancement amplifiers and/or remotely located displays.