The MS-200 Network Interface is the connection you need for your Audio Enhancement’s SAFE System. It allows your SAFE-compatible amplifier or IR-Satellite to connect to the school network infrastructure without a camera. This device takes the alert signal, sent from the teacher’s infrared microphone, and sends a corresponding alert – a string of text identifying the room the alert was sent from, and provides live audio via a browser-based graphical user interface (GUI). The MS-200 provides two-way communication with your main office and generates email alerts.
- Quick to install. Network-ready with Ethernet/PoE.
- Answer-back alert acknowledgement. When used with the IR-Satellite, the teacher can see an alert confirmation.
- Essential for school safety. For classrooms where a camera is not needed, the MS-200 is the link required for the SAFE System.
1. Provides alert messaging that supports the following protocols:
2. Supports a direct browser connection from Firefox
- GUI provides user name and password authentication with appropriate levels of
administration and user access permission settings
- GUI supports the live streaming audio coming from the classroom
3. Supports static IP address
- Above ceiling unit
- A component of the SAFE System
The information contained in this website (“Audio Enhancement Website”) is for general information purposes only, and is not intended (i) to be relied upon by a user or viewer of this Website (“User”); or (ii) provide any advice regarding the suitability, design, installation, service, repair, maintenance, monitoring or limitations of any SAFE System, alert system, or other system, or component parts thereof. In no event will Audio Enhancement be liable under any theory of liability whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise for any losses or damages of any kind, sort or nature arising out of, or in connection with, any use of or reliance upon the SAFE System or the Audio Enhancement Website or any other information contained in the Audio Enhancement Website. Any use of any of the information placed upon the Audio Enhancement Website, or any information in the Audio Enhancement Website, is to be used at User’s own risk. Audio Enhancement, Inc. make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the thoroughness, completeness or suitability of information contained in the Audio Enhancement Website for the User, or the information contained within sites linked to the Audio Enhancement Website. The inclusion of any links in the Audio Enhancement Website does not imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views, information or content expressed within any links.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL SYSTEMS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED BY AUDIO ENHANCEMENT, INC., INCLUDING THE SAFE SYSTEM, ARE SUBJECT TO THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF AUDIO ENHANCEMENT’S WRITTEN CONTRACTS, WHICH INCLUDE AMONG OTHER TERMS, LIMITATION ON THE LIABILITY OF AUDIO ENHANCEMENT AND THIRD PARTY INDEMNIFICATION.