Request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
- Before requesting support, please refer to the Audio Enhancement, Inc. Resources page for a number of resources that may help resolve the issue.
- Submit the RMA Request Form. Once the request is submitted, our Service Center team will create an RMA and contact you by email with further instructions on returning your equipment for repair. RMA requests are processed within one business day.
We provide world-class repair services to our customers without the need for utilizing third-party services. Audio Enhancement is dedicated to bringing you the best quality in servicing your school’s technology. Technology has been a major initiative nationwide in both public and private schools. Educators have realized the importance of engaging students with a medium that they are both familiar with and enjoy. Keeping these electronic components in top working condition is a challenge that Audio Enhancement is uniquely qualified to accomplish.
Handling repairs directly through Audio Enhancement offers the following benefits:
- Faster repair processing time
- More timely response to customer inquiry
- Avoid the hassle of working with third party companies
- Work with a brand you trust – Audio Enhancement is there to help whether you need new products, installation, or repair
Audio Enhancement considers the following days as holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
Terms and Conditions of Return Merchandise Authorization
This Return Material Authorization (“RMA”) Policy may be amended from time to time, with respect to all returns. Used product(s) will not be accepted as a return unless covered by manufactures warranty or paid post warranty work is requested. End Users will be charged shipping and handling for the return of any unused product(s). New Product(s) returned after twenty (20) days of the original delivery date may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. In the event the RMA terms of the originating manufacturer and/or distributor of returned products differ from AUDIO ENHANCEMENT’s, the more restrictive terms will be used.
Need remote desktop support? Connect to AE Support here.